CW-Chapter 15Chapter 15CW-Chapter 15 by thegriffin88
The Troll Princess Part 2
Kanda and Tock stared down the snarling Valravns, tensed and ready for a good fight.
“Alright Kanda! Let ‘em ‘ave the ol’ one-two!” Tock called, flapping her wings as she readied a blast of fire.
Kanda raised Mugen and charged. But before either of them could land a hit, something burst from the forest and slashed through the Valravn Akuma, who shrieked before bursting into smoke.
“What the.” Kanda coughed as the smoke began to clear.
“Okay, now that was unnatural.” Tock said.
Kanda was going to say something about everything being unnatural but he didn’t feel like wasting the energy.
“Whatever it was, it saved us the trouble.” he said.
“Di’ya think we can follow it?” Tock asked.
“On foot, you’d destroy any tracks in full form.”
Tock nodded and shrank to her normal size, hopping up on Kanda’s shoulders. They walked a little ways in the d
1. Name: Kelly Sturken
2. Nickname(s): Kel, thegriffin, griff
3. Birthday: April 15th, 1988
4. That makes you: 27
5. Where were you born: Princeton, NJ
6. Location right now: Somewhere on 31st St, New York, New York
7. Shoe size: 9...9 1/2? I haven't bought new shoes in, like, 5 years.
8. How many piercings?: None. Never saw the point. Afraid of the pain.
9. Tattoos?: My mother would kill me. But if I did get one it would either be a griffin or a QR code that links to a page with my information in case they ever need to identify me. It would be in between my shoulder blades.
10. When you wake up you're: Resetting the alarm and generally unhappy.
11. When you're about to sleep you're: On sleep meds.
12. Zodiac sign: Aries
13. Chinese sign: Earth Dragon
14. Righty or Lefty: Southpaws 4 lyfe
15. Innie or Outie: Innie...outtie means you had a shite OBG.
16. School: Like...which school? Imma say SVA for now.
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: American
20. Weight: Uh....130?
21. Height: 5'8? '9?
22. Braces? Never.
23. Glasses? Nah.
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? No. I just haven't met the one and I'm not one for one night stands or just trying things. I want something I feel could work.
25. If so, who? No one
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? Tom Hiddleston. I'd grab that booty and then be kicked out of comic-con yes.
27. Who has a crush on you? Nobody currently. One kid in college did but he was kinda a dork and I wasn't into him. He was awkward, the whole thing was awkward.
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? Never had oneeee!
29. Who was your first kiss: I did not kiss him. So outside family no.
30. Who was your last kiss: I kissed the cat goodbye.
31. Are you a virgin? Yes. Amazing I know. Whoop-dee fuckin' doo.
32. Ever had a threesome before? No! But if Tom and Benedict were involved I'd be totally down for it.
33. NQ- Ever been swarmed by ladybugs?: N-no.
34. Have you ever been in love? Kinda. I was in love with Daniel from Stargate SG-1.
35. Broken any hearts? Maybe that one kid's....
36. Got your heart broken? Danny 'died' in one episode of Stargate and I cried like a baby.
37. Ever liked a friend? Since I don't have too many guy friends...no.
38. What happened? Shit all.
Section Four: Past Relationships
*click, click* How do-how do I....whaddaya mean there's no strikethrough?!?
39. How many relationships have you been in? NA
40. How many were serious enough to count: NA
41. Who were those serious ones: NA
42. NQ- Who USED to be your best friend: NA
43. What made them different: NA
44. What happened: NA
45. Best boy/girlfriend: NA
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: NA
47. Ever been kissed: NA
48. Who do you want back: NA
49. What do you regret: NA
50. Why? NA
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: Of all time? ............Hammer to Fall by Queen. BUT, the only song I will tolerate being played at me through a boombox outside my window at night is Love of my Life by Queen. That is how you win my heart.
52. Movie: My Neighbor Totoro
53. Food: Brownies, fudge brownies, hold the nuts.
54. Drink: Coke
55. Store: The Strand Bookstore
56. Television show: Stargate SG-1
57. Holiday: Christmas
58. Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
59. Ice cream: Cookies and Cream OR Cookie Dough
60. Sweets: Cookies
61. Crisps: Er....Popchips?
62. Type of music: Prog Rock
63. Artist: It's a tossup between Salvadore Dali and Stjepan Seijic.
64. Word: Fever
65. Time of day: 3:00
66. Dressing: Sweatpants
67. Alcoholic drink: Hard Cider
68. Colour(s): Green
69. Piece of clothing: This one pair of red sweatpants I own and wear all the time. Drives people nuts. People can sod off.
70. Character: Howl in Howl's Moving Castle as adapted for cinema by Hayao Miyazaki
71. Smell: Bread, like warm yeast
72. Shampoo: Eh...Biore? Selsun Blue? Whatever's the cheapest and is 2n1 I'm good with.
73. Soap: Dove
74. Smiley: Like...emoji? Because I don't have an i-phone. I'll pick one from here...
75. Board game: Honestly, it was Mystery Mansion. And that's not even a very good game. But one time the electronic box part of it had dying batteries and it made a long farting noise instead of giving us a clue.
76. Sport: Pro Bull Riding
77. Number: 15
78. Quote: “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what."-Stephen Fry
79. Animal: Pallas Cat
80. Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch. Not just because I think he's a sex god incarnate. He's a brilliant actor have you seen The Imitation Game?
82. Vegetable: Ugh...er....potato. The purple kind.
83. Fruit: Tomato because I'm THAT kind of person.
84. Place to be: Cyberspace
85. Thing in your room: Laptop. Well, at home it's actually my wall to wall to ceiling bookshelf full of wonders.
86. Gum: Bubblicious, Twisted Tornado flavor. Came in a black package when I was a wee lass in the 90's. If I had the cash on hand to throw away for some nostalgia candy I would.
87. Shape: Circle.
88. Country: Manhattan. I'll just square it down to Manhattan for now. I'm actually not particularly loyal to the US or any other country.
89. Mall: None. I hate malls. Too noisy.
90. Car: Jaguar. Convertible style.
91. Boy's name: Seth
92. Girl's name: Kelly? Eh-heh.
93. Family member: My Dad, I guess. Fucking Sophie's choice-ing it up in here.
94. Restaurant: John's Pizzeria, near Broadway. In an old Synagogue. Make a great BBQ chicken pizza.
95. Movie place: The one in White Plains has the best screens.
96. Person to go to the movies with: My Dad.
97. Noise: Like sound, you mean? Rain.
98. Brand of Shoe: Er....Converse?
99. Brand of clothing: Oh hell, whatever's on the floor. Hanes?
100. Body part of a chicken: Breast.
101. Swear word: Son of a bitch.
102. Month: April
103. Possession: Laptop
104. Team: Go Devils? Look, I don't sports.
105. Season: Summer
106. Radio station: 104.3
107. Magazine: PC Gamer
108. Favourite grade: 10th
109. Least favourite grade: 6th
110. Teacher: Um....I...can't remember his name. But he was British and taught my history classes. We talked about things like history, airplanes, more history. For the last week of history class of the year we just watched Band of Brothers because we'd gotten up to WWII in our book and he was like, 'fuck the book, this is what the WWII was like'. He had the box set, like the collectors kind.
111. Least favourite teacher: My 5th grade homeroom teacher who had the audacity to question evolution. Had I known better I would have had him thrown out on his ass. To think they let people like that around impressionable children.
112. Subject: Science. I assume you mean in class, because other than that it's comics.
113. Subject to talk about: Comics.
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Cheryl-Anne
115. Who's your dad?: Carl
116. Any step-parents?: Nah, can you believe they got married two weeks after meeting each other and are still together? That was in 1979!
117. Any brothers?: No.
118. Any Sisters?: One. She sucks. Just kidding.
120. Coolest: Dad, he's got cool stories.
121. Loudest: Mom. You have to be when you grow up with 8 other children.
122. Best relative: My Uncle Cy. He's super cool.
123. Worse relative: Dana Polan, my Uncle in Law.
124. Do you get along with your parents? Yeah.
125. With your siblings? Yeah, but it was hell for a few years before we started getting along.
126. Does anyone understand you? Mostly me, myself and I but yeah, my Dad does I think more than my mom sometimes.
127. Do you have any pets? An Ocicat named Pharoah
128. If so, what kind and name? Oh, er, Pharoah.
129. If not, what do you want as a pet? I'll have cats all my life.
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? Technically
132. Did you drop out?: Removed by my Father 4 years ago, been taking Cont. Edu ever since.
133. Your current GPA: Fuck off about it.
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Brought it always.
135. ABC's?: Easy as 1, 2, 3, do, re, mi, ABC, 123, baby you and me?
136. Favorite class: Science
137. Play any sports at school?: Kinda. It was called the 'how do I get out of doing sports today' game. Like try hiding, fake leg cramps, I've used growing pains 3 times this week, fake note from doctor, actual note from mother...hmm, what to do today? Best mind game really.
138. Are you popular? Eh, I'm just undiscovered.
139. Favourite memory: One really great vacation in Mexico with my mother and our special connections that netted us a helicopter.
140. Most humiliating moment: One time I farted in class silently and it stunk so bad they called the headmaster because they thought someone planted a stink bomb and it went off. Nobody suspects the quiet white girl. Nobody.
141. Most funniest moment: Watching some kid with heelies trip over a lighting cable in the theater and faceplant.
142. Most scared moment: The time I was on a ship that almost sank. Yup, I almost died.
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Nuggets
146. Dog: Woof
147. Christina Aguilera: Dad wrote for her once
148. Ricky Martin: That gay guy, like his one song
149. 50 cent: Is he dead? I think so.
150. Poop: *laughter*
151. Beach: Barbados
152. Dessert: Chocolate Mousse. Oh, did you mean deSert? With one S? Then Gobi.
153. Water: Blue
154. Osama: Bin Laden. I auto finish names like that.
155. Love: Stylistic rendition of a heart.
156. Your little brother: I don't got one?
157. Butt: Ha ha!
158. Clowns: Tim Curry was the shit in It. Oh that rhymes.
159. Wonder: Staring at the sky, waiting for dragons.
16o. Brown: Dirt
161. Banana: Donkey Kong
162. Sex: Makes people go round
163. Parents: The Parent Trap
164. Homosexuals: Deys good people
165. God: Nonexistant yet still bane of my sanity sometimes.
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: No
167. Heaven: No
168. Devil: No
169. Hell: No
170: Boogy man: No
171. Closet Monsters: Jury is out on that one
172. Fortune tellings: See 'Tarot Card Effect'
173. Magic: I wish
174. Love at first sight: My parents keep telling me not to do what they did.
175. Ghosts: Yes
176. Voo-doo dolls: No
177. Reincarnation: No
178. Yourself: Sometimes it's hard.
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: No
180. Do drugs: No
181. Drink alcohol: Hard Cider on occasion
182. Cuss: Like a fucking Irish Sailor.
183. Sing in the shower: I interview myself like I was on Ellen.
184. Like school: Art school is rad as hell
185. Want to get married: I dunno, maybe, I hate kids though
186. Type with all of your fingers: Yes
187. Think you're attractive: Enough, I guess
188. Drink and drive: Never!
189. Snore: Everyone snores
190. Sleep walk: No
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Eh, I'm never around for most of them.
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: Accidentally.
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: People who do that are idiots. I am not an idiot.
194. Told that person how you felt: No.
195. Been arrested: No. I wanna be for starting something though. Like for punching a WBC member in the balls or boobs or knocking their teeth in, something good and bloody but not fatal.
196. Gone to jail or juve: No. What kind of delinquent do you think I am?
197. Skateboarded: Sometimes I want to learn
198. Skinny dipped: Once, I was, like, 8 and it was a private pool.
199. Rock climbed: Yes.
200. Killed someone: Has anyone actually said yes to this part?
201. Watched porn: No. I've found pictures though. I like my porn drawn to taste.
202. Gone on a road trip: Yeah.
203. Went out of the country: Bunch of times.
204. Talked back to an adult: Always.
205. Broken a law: Like, minor ones.
206. Got pulled over: Yeah.
208: Cried to get out of trouble: Oh yeah! And it works let me tell you. That and my boobs help I think.
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Opportunity has never arisen.
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: No
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: No
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: I'm the one eating it. 5 second rule.
213. Moon someone: No.
214. Shop-lifted: No.
215. Worked at McDonald's: No
216. Eaten a dog: Would if offered some.
217. Give money to a homeless person: I give food. Always give food.
218. Glued your hand to yourself: To something else. Long story. Painful story.
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: No
220. Had a one night stand: No
221. Smoked: You asked me this already.
222. Done drugs: No. Am open to some mellow weed though.
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: Don't got either. Just kidding, don't got the ex though.
224. Slap someone for being stupid: My one regret.
225. Had cyber sex: No.
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: Nah, I'm happy.
227. Caught someone doing something: Yeah.
228. Played a game that removes clothing: No.
229. Cried during a movie: Yes.
230. Cried over someone: Yes.
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: No
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: How many harlots are there on here?
233. Ran away from home: I can never get further than my driveway. Oh! Wait! One time I did, but I had my driver's license at the time. Almost made it to Rt 66.
234. Cheated on a test: Loads of times.
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: No
236. Sky dive: Yes
237. Swim with dolphins: Wild dolphins, not enclosed ones. Fuck Sea World, fuck them in the goat ass.
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: No
239. Try to be the opposite sex: No
240. Lie to the police: Depends on what I'm being charged with.
241. Run from the police: No
242. Lie to your parents: Yeah
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: No
244. Be an exotic dancer: No
245. NQ- Kill the president: No
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Yeah
247. Loud: Also yeah, well, on the internet
248. Nice: I'm no angel but I'm not an asshole
249: Outgoing: Hardly
250: Quiet: Mostly
251. Mean: You deserved it
252. Emotional: Like do I cry? Because I don't cry at things.
253. Sensitive: Probably a whole lot
254. Gay: Like happy? Because yeah. Sexually I'm straight.
255. Strong: No
256. Weak: Mostly
257. Caring: Yes
258. Dangerous: Bark's worse than my bite
259. Crazy: We're all a little mad here
260. Spontaneous: No
261. Funny: I like to think so
262. Sweet: Very
263. Sharing: If it's cookies, regretfully
264. Responsible: .....a little
265. Trustworthy: Yes
266. Open-minded: Actually yes, I just have made a lot of decisions on where I stand on things too. If I haven't yet made that decision, I am very open-minded.
267. Creative: Intensely
268. Cute: I think so
269. Slick: I also think so
270. Smart: Incredibly
271. Dumb: No, fuck you
272. Evil: A wee bit
273. Ghetto: Wh-what? Is that thing?
274. Classy: Gatsby would have invited me.
275. Photogenic: Yeah
276. Dependable: Yes
277. Greedy: A little
278. Ugly: No
279. Messy: Oh yeah
280. Neat: The only thing organized is my picture folder
281. Perverted: Some days yes
282. Silly: Kinda
283. A B****: You say that like it's a bad thing.
284. A Good Listener: Yes
285. A Fighter: Sometimes
286. A Party Animal: No.
287. A Game Freak: Yes
288. A Computer Freak: I want to be wired into the internet when I die. Like a brain in a jar connected to the internet.
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Freelance comic artist with enough street cred to net me jobs
290. Dream house: Really I want an apartment in the city that's roomy enough for me and my shit and my cats
291. Husband/Wife: I don't know. Like I said I hate kids so it might be hard finding someone who also hates children and never wants any.
292. Kids: Yeah I can't stand the fuckers.
293. Names: ....I'm not changing my identity.
294. Pets: Cats. All cats all the time.
295. Car: A Tesla
296. Age you would want to get married: Eh, I care less about age and more about who I'm marrying.
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: My sister because that's obvious
298. Honeymoon: Italy. Good food, good history, stable in finance and government. I could not honeymoon in a developing country, I don't care if they have elephants they aren't educated enough to know that they think like people.
Section Fifteen: Your friends
I'm going to level with you. I'm asocial. I don't make friends readily because I simply don't need a huge level of social interaction to be happy with my life. I have a handful of people I was friends with in Highschool but I don't talk to them in any sort of non-Facebook related fashion these days. This section would be boring for people to read, but I'm fine with it. Trust me, I'm happy.
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Pepperidge Farms Brussles Cookies
326. Thing you drank: Water
327. Thing you wore: My sweatpants and the shirt I have from the Met with the hieroglyphic alphabet on it. I've gotten compliments on that shirt surprisingly. To me it's kinda goofy, like not normally what I wear in front of people but it was laundry day.
328. Thing you did: Razorback Dailies on Rift
329. Place you went: The Bathroom. Lol, or CVS you could say.
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: I have neither. I've entertained the tattoo idea but don't want any piercings.
331. Person you saw: The delivery guy.
332. Person you hugged: My mom
333. Person you kissed: Mom
334. NQ- Person you beat to a juicy pulp: Oh I wish. I still want to punch Zach in the face because in 8th grade he called me anorexic and I still fantasize finding him and going to his house to punch him.
335. Person you talked to online: Eh...the nerds in chat?
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Mom, going to a wedding and planning our trip down there.
337. Song you heard: Ugh, the Hopkin's FBI theme from Retsupurae.
338. Show you saw: Crossing Jordan. That show is amazing!
339. Time you fought with your parents: Like fought fought? A few months ago.
340. Time you fought with a friend: Not since I was 13 or 14. Asocial people are extremely careful about who they befriend and how they behave around them. I never had too many fights either because I was so polite or because I don't have many friends. But I have a few best friends.
341. Words you said: "There's only room enough for one me." which is a Handler line I was playing with for the next For the Future part.
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: More cookies.
344. What are you drinking: Water, it's late.
345. What are you thinking: About how the cookies taste.
346. What are you wearing: Sleepy Entei tee from Awkward Zombie and my short shorts. It's bedtime.
347. What are you doing: Filling out this form.
349. Hair: My hair is loose? I almost always is.
350. Mood: Indifferent
351. Listening to: Retsupurae
352. Talking to anyone: Nah
353. Watching anything: Retsupurae, may switch to something else soon
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: No
355. Are you a carnivore: No. I am an omnivore like most of humanity. I eat mostly meat, but also dairy products and some starchier vegetables.
356. Are you heterosexual: Yes
357. Do you like penguins: Yeah
358. Do you write poetry: No
359. Do you see stupid people: Yes
360. You + Me: No
361. Do you like the Osbournes: Is it 1994? Yes to Ozzy
362. Can you see flying pigs: Yes
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: Yes
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: N..o?
366. Are you a zombie: No
367. Am i annoying you: No
368. Do you bite your nails: No
369. Can you cross your eyes: Yes (who can't?)
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: No
371. Have you touched someone's private part: No
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Summer
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn
374. Shakira or Britney: Freddie Mercury
375. MTV or VH1: AJAM
376. Black or White: Black
377. Yellow or Pink: Yellow
378. Football or Basketball: Football
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Phone because this is 2015 I don't think they even make pagers anymore.
380. Pen or Pencil: Pen
381. Cold or Hot: Hot
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Tattoos
383. Inside or Outside: Inside
384. Weed or Alcohol: Alcohol
385. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
386. Tape or Glue: Tape
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: Subway
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: I like some things. I can't remember which ones though.
389. About boy bands: My dad working with N*Sync paid for some of my college
390: About suicide: Sad
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: I like maintaining an air of indifference because it annoys them. Hilarious.
392. About teen pregnancy: We need to annex Mississippi. We'd be better off without that cesspool. And let's face it, the South's way of teaching safe sex is why there are so many teen pregnancies.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: I just don't want to be here.
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: My facebook group.
395. About gay men: Friend of the family is gay and he's epic amazing and fun. Why men specifically?
396. Do you have a website: sites.google.com/site/thegriff…;
397. Current weather right now: Dark, kinda cloudy
398. Current time: 12.31 AM
399. Last thoughts: Achievement Unlocked
400. Tag: You there, reading this, take the challenge.
|I'm a cartoonist with a thing for griffins. My main comic is Semi-Charmed and I'm also writing a fantasy series called The House of Claw. When I'm not drawing, I'm either playing video games or poking people with sticks.|